Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WEEK 1: 3R CAMPAIGN.

Picture: A row of banners.

Yesterday, I went to Government's Complex at Putrajaya with my family. My father had some matters to settle before he retire at this end of the month. While waiting for my father, I walked around the complex and of course, my camera was always in my hand. I captured a few shots, and suddenly I had been attracted by a row of banners(the picture). The first banner was my favorite because the color was so bright.Hence, I have chosen this green bright banner as my issue for this first week of blogging. It is about 3RCampaign.

What is 3R? Well, 3R defined as Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. I like this kind of campaign as it is very important for our environment and our future generation. I reckon that everybody should be aware and fully support for this campaign. So, i just want to promote and really appreciate if you start doing this campaign such as, reduce the use of water and electricity, reuse plastic bags whenever you go shopping and recycle everything that can be recycle. Happy 3R!!!

2 comments:

  1. ok good subject matter & good issue
    but the way you shot too direct-if you wait people see or the cross the banner, it will be more interesting..
    ok cuba lagi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok En. Sabki. I will improve my way of shooting. Thank you for the comments.

    ReplyDelete