Tuesday, January 18, 2011

INTRODUCTION TO PIC608 PHOTOJOURNALISM THEORY & PRACTICAL



Salam Ukhuwah,greetings from me to my fellow viewers.

Recently, I have been given a project about blogging, which means that I have to upload at least one picture for one post and continue for 10 weeks. The pictures that are uploaded have to be captured by myself, and also they must have news and information or perhaps an artistic value in them.

News are things that had just happened, related with the public's importance and the public will surely like the elements that are extraordinary, seldom happen,and wierd.
Meanwhile, for artistic value,it is best and easy to describe as something that is beautiful and have its own meanings.

I hope that i will manage to do this task without any failure. Insya'Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment